Infants and children are Baptized with joy to form them as disciples of Jesus.
- Contact the Parish Office for more information about the baptismal program, including bi-monthly parent classes and scheduling. Baptisms occur on Saturdays, pending the availability of clergy.
- Children over age 7 requiring baptism will be prepared through the RCIA-C (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults - Adapted for Children) program. Please contact the parish office for more information.
Children are prepared to receive the Eucharist and to be Confirmed through our school sacramental preparation and religious education programs.
- First Eucharist occurs in 2nd grade (for St. Brendan school students) and 2nd or 3rd grade for Faith Formation students. Information on the St. Brendan Faith Formation program may be found HERE.
- Confirmation occurs in 8th grade for all Parish (school and Faith Formation) students after two years of preparation.
- Children who may be out of the usual sequence for sacraments will be prepared through the RCIA-C (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults - Adapted for Children) program. Please contact the parish office for more information.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults) prepares adults seeking the Sacraments of Baptism, First Eucharist, Confirmation to be fully initiated into the catholic church.
- Adults who were baptized in another Christian denomination and have the desire to be in Full Communion with the Catholic church are invited to participate in the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) program.
- Children and teens who may be out of the regular age sequence for sacraments are prepared through the RCIA-C program.
- Contact the parish office for information on RCIA and RCIA-C classes.
Marriage brings couples together for life as signs of God’s love in the world.
- Please contact Fr. Mike Quinn at least 6 months in advance of a desired wedding date.
Priests reach out the hand of Christ through the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- Confession offered every Saturday from 4:00 - 4:40 or by appointment.
- Click HERE for a quick guide to confession.
We anoint the sick and pray over them and take the greatest care with funerals.
- Contact the parish office or Priest Emergency line (after hours) to schedule a sick call.
- Your mortuary and funeral director will assist your family by contacting the parish for funeral mass arrangements.